Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's for Dinner?

What's for dinner at your house tonight?  We're having country style ribs with homemade bbq sauce, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and corn bread.  Sounds good don't it?  I thought I would share a recipe I learned from my husbands oldest brother, the fireman.  Fireman are the best cooks, hands down.   This one is easy as can be. 
Easy as can be Cornbread Recipe
1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 egg
7oz can of cream corn
( the small size is hard to find and is more expensive so I get a whole can and freeze the rest for later)
That's it!
Mix together, bake according to cornmuffin mix directions, can be made into bread or muffins whichever you feel like making. 


MMMM...mmmm!!!! I just taste tested the ribs, boy they are good.  I'll have to give you the recipe for the bbq sauce some day. 


Praise God for YOU!!!
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard3_2.php##ixzz0miIcUbIS

No comments: