Monday, June 7, 2010

House Keeping

   Here's a little run down of what's going on in the Wood household these days.


  The next few weeks I am going to be tweeking with a few things to make my blog a little better.  I am learning so much from fellow bloggers.  Praise God there are so many of you willing to share your knowledge.  Some things are so easy to change and others are a bit complicated, but in all most people can do it if you just have some confidence and are willing to put the time into it.  Right now I'm working on a new header, there is a great post on it using Picassa over at Clover Lane.  Now I'm just trying to get the right pictures use.  So if you stop by and think your in the wrong place just look again there have just been some changes made. 


    The first day of summer break is here, with three boys at home (one being 13) my cupboards are already bare and I've already heard "I'm bored, what are we doing today?" "What are we doing tomorrow?"  "Are we going to do anything this summer?"  But between entertaining I should be able to get some work done.  I'm thinking of teaching one of them how to use the computer and do some filing, ha.  As Bill Cosby said "there is no such thing as a democracy in this house"  lol  Maybe they won't be so bored if I put them to work, he he.  No seriously I can't complain too much, they are going to leave for three weeks this summer to visit my husband's family in southern FL.  I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself, I'm going to miss them.  I'm relying on my new blogger friends to keep me company, hehe.  I promise not to stalk you... well not too much anyway. 


    Don't forget about Wednesday's Window this week.  We've been working hard on getting it ready for you.  I saw this idea at a local salvage shop and thought oooh I got to have one.  I'll give you a small hint, it combines two loves of mine, old windows and gardening.  I know you just can't wait.  Don't forget I'm always looking for new ideas for repurposing old windows.  If you have an old window you've repurposed I would love to feature you.  Just email me, or leave a comment. 
    
    Well I better feed the natives before they start to eat me.  One good thing about summer is the lack of schedule, whoo hooo!!



Praise God for YOU!!!
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard3_2.php##ixzz0miIcUbIS

No comments: