Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sewing Classes

So I've decided it would be fun to teach other people how to sew without ever leaving their own home. I feel it is such a lost skill, that is truly greatly needed. I have had many people come to me and say that they would love to learn how to hem pants or sew curtains for their home. Or they have been given a sewing machine but it has sat in the closet since they got it because they have no idea what to do with it. And worst of all they got their sewing machine, mastered how the general workings of the machine, bought all the supplies for their first project, started the project only to get frustrated at the second step in the pattern. If that describes any of you, you are not alone. I am offering several different classes from never touched a sewing machine beginner to intermediate garment construction and a few fun things along the way. In the following posts you will find the list of classes, the cost for each class and a general list of supplies. Happy sewing everyone!! Email me if you are interested in taking one of my classes doristoday@gmail.com

No comments: