Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!!!



The puppy on the right is actually Lucy when she was just a few weeks old. Oh how they grow! :))





Well I have finally come out of my holiday induced comma. Most people get all fired up after Christmas and make their new years resolutions. Not me, after the craziness of getting everything ready for Christmas. After packing all the gifts up for three boys and traveling to my in laws in Melbourne, then spending a week there. I was so exhausted I went into a pure vegetative state. Yes I am proud to say my Christmas decorations are still up, I'll get to that this weekend or maybe some time next week. Ha!! The good news is I am refreshed and inspired with new ideas for a spring apron line. I am going to be updating my esty shop and picking out the shows for the new year. OH so much to do, I guess that is why I needed that little break in there.




In the next few weeks you all will be the first to preview the new Spring line. I will be adding some new women's styles, expanding the girls line with more sizes and by popular demand adding a men's line. Here is a quick glimpse of one man's apron I made for my father for Christmas. Check out the wood grain fabric, how cool is that!!

No comments: