Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let the Sunshine In!!!/ Bridal gift.

" He gives strength to the wearyand increases the power of the weak." Isaiah 40:29


Oh Happy Day, Let the Sunshine In. 



Thought I would post a picture of myself before you thought
Whoa! she's a gonner, :)
Whew do I feel better after that release yesterday!!!
I woke up today refreshed, put on my happy green shirt, made myself a happy headband and got to work, :) 
I figured I would go with the old saying if you don't know what to do then just do something. 
So I know I need help processing my grandmother's death, and I can't do it alone.  I am in the process of finding a bible study to help me through that. 
And on the business side of things I figured I would go with what I know right now. 


So here is a few things I made up some time ago and never got to share with you...

My sister in law was going to a bridal shower and asked me to come up with something. 

Here is His and Her Aprons






"His" is a barkeeper style apron, comes below the knees. 


"Hers" is the "Leah" apron with a few added touches. 



 I added a cool jean style pockets to "His" with a button closure waistband.




I added lace trim, pleated waisteband and flower rosettes to the pocket of" Hers"


Along with it I made a set of  six napkin rings.


They were made out of white vinyl with

 crystal and pearl beaded rings. 




The centers were bejeweled with rhinestones and mother of pearl beads.



Be on the look out I am going to be adding these to my etsy store by the end of the week.

Take a look around if you like what you see be sure
to click on the follow button on the right.   :)






Praise God for YOU!!!
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard3_2.php##ixzz0miIcUbIS

1 comment:

Caren with a "C" said...

Cute napkin rings! Perfect for a wedding shower or an anniversary dinner! Love the aprons too. Stopped by from SITS cocktail... after party!
www.preservinghomebasics.com